Offers Over $789,000
3 3 2
- See on Map
- Contact Agent
Immaculate Family Home Ready to Enjoy!This beautiful home has been recently painted and carpeted throughout as well as had a new kitchen put in place featuring 900mm soft close drawers, Bosch stove, Bosch pyrolytic oven (Self-cleaning), dishwasher, breakfast bar and stone bench tops.
There are multiple separate living areas including a formal lounge and dining area on one side of the home and then an air-conditioned family and meals area on the other both with access to the patio. Downstairs you will also find a large laundry, bathroom with a shower and the double garage with remote garage door.
Upstairs, you will find three good-sized bedrooms plus an air-conditioned study nook or kids retreat space. The master bedroom is a generous size featuring two walk-in-robes, a huge ensuite as well as a north-facing balcony with golf course views. The ensuite features a large bath, seperate shower and a double sink vanity giving you plenty of shelf and storage space. A light and bright family bathroom services the other 2 bedrooms and includes a separate bath and shower for the kids.
The grassy, fully-fenced backyard is perfect for the kids and/or pets to play whilst you entertain your guests under the huge gazebo. There is plenty of room for a pool and easy access for the trades should you wish to have one otherwise enjoy the space and minimal maintenance that this yard currently requires. A garden shed is also around the side of the house for additional storage.
Situated within the quiet and secure gated estate of "Palmcrest North" and surrounded by the renowned Palm Meadows Golf Course, this home is a "Must see" property.
Features of this fantastic home include:
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mm soft-close drawers, stainless steel BOSCH appliances including pyrolytic oven (self-cleaning), dishwasher and large fridge space with water supply
- Impressive master bedroom featuring a balcony with golf course views, TWO walk-in-robes and a generous ensuite
- Ensuite features shower, large bath and double-vanity
- 2 Additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Study nook/kids retreat upstairs
- Freshly painted and carpeted through-out
- Formal lounge and dining area with new carpet and backing with patio access
- Spacious open-plan living and meals area with air-conditioning and chandelier lighting
- 3 Bathrooms in total (Ensuite, family bathroom and downstairs bathroom)
- Elevated position on a 704m2 block
- Huge outdoor gazebo for undercover entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard with plenty of grass for the kids to play
- Remote double car garage with internal access
- Secure, quiet gated estate with wide roads
- Low body corporate fees
This home needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please call Darren Mackay today to arrange an inspection or please feel free to attend the open homes listed on this website.
- Walk In Pantry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
InspectionsSat 17 Nov 2018 - 10:30AM - 11:00 AM
View below or View on Google Maps