Offers Over $2,588,000
5 6 2
- See on Map
- Contact Agent
Exquisite North-Facing Waterfront LivingWelcome to one of “Island Quays” most prestigious and substantial-sized properties (Approximately 95 Squares or 887m2) situated on the highly sought-after San Simeon Dr, Clear Island Waters!
From the moment you walk through the secure front gate of this grand home, you are greeted with many generous features which include:
- 95 Squares (887m2) of mansion-style living including outdoor entertaining
- North-facing waterfront on 892m2 of land
- Surfers Paradise skyline views and/or mountain views from each bedroom upstairs
- 5 King-sized bedrooms featuring their own walk-in-robes & modern ensuites including a guest quarters down stairs which features a king-sized bedroom, kitchenette, WIR & ensuite with separate bath and shower.
- 3 Kitchens within the home (Main kitchen, guest bedroom kitchenette & large outdoor kitchen with gas stove)
- 2 Offices (One office upstairs and the other is downstairs which features polished hardwood flooring)
- 6 Modern bathrooms all with quality chrome tapware and fittings (5 ensuites & 1 guest bathroom)
- Extravagant main kitchen with walk-in-pantry, as new Miele appliances including a dishwasher, gas stove, oven, coffee machine as well as a massive island bench and surrounding bench tops with a 40mm stone finish.
- Large media room with surround sound points, fibre optic lighting (star field) on the ceiling and wet bar which would make for great movie and/or sports nights
- Huge tiled open-plan living area downstairs as well as a separate living space upstairs with wooden flooring & wet bar
- High ceilings throughout the home which include a 10m high ceiling in the foyer, 3m height downstairs and 2.7m height upstairs
- Huge covered outdoor tiled entertaining area which features its own kitchen/BBQ with gas cooking and ceiling fans
- Floating pontoon awaiting your boat to take advantage of the Broadwater access
- Spacious Garage with a double-door entry and room for 3 cars and a 3m ceiling height for large 4WDs
- Superb quality finishes and materials used throughout including stone, marble & hardwood.
- Ducted air-conditioning through-out
- Sparkling swimming pool surrounded by glass pool fencing
- Large storage area under the patio with a 1.4m ceiling height
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Foyer features smart lighting which can change to the colour of your choice
- Water feature in hallway with backlit LED lighting
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- Ocean access and no midges
- Low maintenance garden
- Smart wired meaning network cables have been installed into each room of the house for easy network access
- NBN ready internet access
- Security alarm system
- Solar panels (1.5kw)
- Vacuum aid throughout home including 2x kickboard panel dust vacuums for easy cleaning
The size, detail and various other features of this home need to be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
The location of this home is ideal as many places that you would need are all within minutes drive including Q Super Centre (Woolworths, Coles & Aldi), Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach, Robina Town Centre, Robina Train Station, St Vincent’s Primary School & Kool Kids Early Learning Centre.
Broadwater access is available as the floating pontoon awaits the arrival of the new owners’ boat. Also, midges are not an issue within Clear Island Waters so don’t worry about what time of day it is when planning to have friends or family over and take advantage of the beautiful entertaining area on offer.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, please call Darren Mackay today on 0403 694 774 or Joey Ho on 0412 020 500.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Building Size Approx. - 887 m2
- Wine Cellar
- Walk In Pantry
- Formal Entry
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Ducted Vacuum
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
View below or View on Google Maps